Discover the advantages of our business model
At Uroom we focus on renting rooms or entire apartments to students and young professionals. We achieve greater economic profitability by minimizing the risks of non-payment and incidents.
- We have agreements with the main universities and a great demand for rooms by students.
- We can take care of making a professional photo book.
- We promote accommodation on student portals and platforms, universities and educational centers nationally and internationally.
- We achieve a large number of foreign student reservations before arriving in Spain.
- We maximize the time of permanence by making visits and new hires prior to the end of each contract.
- We offer comprehensive management, with maximum transparency.
- We constantly monitor the good condition of the property.
- We advise on the adaptation of rooms and prices (the final decision is always yours).
- Flexibility and easy availability of the apartment at the end of the contracts.
WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT GUARANTEES THE PAYMENT OF THE RENT.
We offer personalized advice for each owner from the beginning
(updating of the house and its furniture, reforms, rental prices ...).
Nos we commission everything until the end of the contract (key management, bail,
periodic and final review of the state of the home ...).
We can ensure the collection of the full rent.
Our management comprehensive in detail
- Property promotion: ad, promotion and marketing of the property.
- Furniture: We take care of furnishing the apartment and adapting it to the profile of tenants to whom you want to rent the house.
- Complete reservation management: search, selection and visits to the home.
- Preparation of the housing instructions report: said report will have the instructions of the electrical appliances, location of counters and cut-off keys, as well as any relevant information.
- Management: realization of the rental contracts with each of the students.
- Legal assistance: advice to the owner during the term of the contracts.
- Management of rental charges for each room, and pay the owner.
- Management of consumption invoices (Water, gas and electricity).
- Keys, check-in y check-out: we take care of the arrival and departure of tenants.
- Cleaning service management.
- Periodic review of the common areas of the house.
- Buy and replace the necessary material (household, textiles etc.) Uroom always consults the owner.
- Floor maintenance service: we manage repairs of any kind (painting, plumbing, electricity…) by home insurance.
- Bail management: we carry out a thorough examination of the property before the return of the deposit.
- Legal and tax advice: we advise on all legal and tax procedures related to the rental.
Uroom maintain constant contact with students during their stay.
At the end of each course it is essential to clean and review every last detail.
We can do it.
- Laundry service. All the textiles in the house will be washed and ironed (curtains, mantas, towels and sheets).
- Housekeeping. It will be done when the house is empty, It will consist of a general cleaning of the house in depth with emphasis on the bathrooms and the kitchen.
Additional services to the owner
- Comprehensive reforms.
- Photo book + plano.
- Cleaning of common areas.
- Tuning add-on.
- 24h emergency phone.
- Advertising campaign on social networks.
Types of owners
Housing rental by rooms
It is the most requested rental by our clients.
It is about renting the entire house by rooms where students and young professionals will stay.
It is also possible to rent one or more rooms if there is a family member who is a university student or young professional residing in the house..
If you prefer to rent the entire house we can also do it.
It consists of accommodating the student with the family. Owners who have a free room suitable or adaptable to the needs of the students will be able to take advantage of this modality..
In case it is necessary, we can help you do a low cost tune up.
made-to-measure tenant. You can choose your profile in advance (boy/girl, national/international, age range, etc..) Contract and rules of coexistence adapted to each case.
¿Do you have any other questions ?