Uroom rents rooms in Madrid next to the main universities
Very cheap prices and fully adapted housing for students. All our apartments have furniture and appliances to make your stay and study as comfortable as possible.
You can check availability and book through our website
You will be able to access a room with Uroom if:
- You are a student between 18 Y 35 years
- You are a young professional with a scholarship
- You are within the same group that meets either of the two previous requirements
You just have to choose the room that you like the most
To book a room at Uroom you just have to choose the room you like the most and book from our website:
- Confirm the room with the check-in and check-out dates.
- Confirm that you meet the requirements to rent a room with Uroom (requires accreditation).
- Pay the deposit and management fees (by credit card or bank transfer).
- Fill in your details.
- Download the documents. Once confirmed by Uroom, after a maximum of 48 hours you can proceed to download the final contract and you will receive the proof of payment.
- Finally, you will receive detailed information on how to get to the apartment in question and the necessary information to access your room.
Remember that two weeks before arrival you must send an email to Uroom specifying the day and time of arrival so that we can notify the owner and roommates. If your arrival is during non-business hours or on a non-working day, you must temporarily stay on your own until the next business day but do not worry, We will give you accommodation options close to the house so you can book.
The deposit requested by Uroom corresponds to an amount equivalent to one month's rent.
The payment of the deposit allows you to reserve the room and guarantees the good condition of the room after your stay., For this reason, it can never be used as a payment for the last monthly payment.. You can pay the deposit by credit card or by bank transfer in favor of Uroom. This deposit will be returned to you through the same form of payment in which it was made. It is essential that the requirements described in the contract have been met.
Cancellation within 24 hours after payment, the full amount will be refunded
- If the cancellation is made within 24 hours after payment, the full amount will be returned.
- If the cancellation is made when there are more than 60 days to arrival, The amount of the deposit will be returned but not the management costs.
- If the cancellation is made less than 60 days to arrival, The deposit or management fees will not be returned, Unless the student presents another person in his place to occupy the room for an equal or greater period. In this case, the amount of the deposit will be returned but not the management costs.